The New Adventures of Miss Katerina Juan

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Quick Update

SO...
  • I have somewhere to live- I'll be moving in with Hannah West in Hammersmith from end of October to end of January...
  • I have no job. Please pray!
  • I'm currently staying with Sarah and Matt- who I have so far forced to play roulette, scrabble and learn to play "Craps" with Marlon Brando's recording of Luck Be A Lady playing in the background (and if you think the name of the game is rude wait til you discover the names of some of the points within the game). Incidently, having run out of betting chips, Sarah placed the winning bet of the game with a cashew nut. Theoretically I think she now owns every cashew nut in the London area. They have both been stars, as has my sis.
  • Feeling: Very happy to be here with so much time to hang out with people I think are great. (Have had such a busy social schedule!) BUT anxious about lack of jobbage and ever increasing overdraft. Trusting God to have a plan but wingeing to Him a lot as well! Also have quite a few random and unformed ideas floating around my head about things I'd like to do/set up/be involved in here so I'm trying to weigh them up and decide whether any of them have legs... All prayer most welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home