The New Adventures of Miss Katerina Juan

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

An Even More Trivial Pursuit

The questions on Trivial Pursuit have got easier.
How do I know? My friend (who shall remain nameless) and I were playing 3 very clever people last night. In order to stand a fighting chance we teamed up against them. After many many years of being whipped at TP every Christmas, I was expecting the same old bashing. But lots of the questions in this very 'new' edition were "guessable" and had a clue to the answer in the question. What's more, the roll again squares have been replaced with these zoomy things that take you straight to the widgys. The net result of which was my friend and I actually gaining all our widgys but one by the end of the game and even having a clear lead at one point. Shocking stuff huh. NOW where will I be now that I've lost one of the good solid pillars of my intellectual inferiority complex?
Oh, and if anyone from the Trivial Pursuit company is reading this: With a Little Bit of Luck is from My Fair Lady, not Oliver. We may be thick but we know our shows.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    Maybe it's a new fast-paced, extra-thrills version for the new century. Kind of like 20-20 Trivial Pursuit.

    Unless... are you sure you weren't playing the children's version?

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Kate John said…

    positive

     

Post a Comment

<< Home