The New Adventures of Miss Katerina Juan

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dick Whittington with a bag about 50 times the size of a hanky and no cat

....and who is under no illiusions when it comes to the colour of London streets.
Well, I've arrived in Islington , my temporary home. Sarah, Matt and Em are being total loves in letting me stay on their floors (and use their computers!) and it's been so nice hanging out with them. Also, I have an audition every day this week except wednesday (weird-but good!); the nicest so far being auditioning for a fringe play some mates are doing at the Etcetera. It just felt so good to go read for a play and not have to sing a single flippin note. Hooray. Also, my director from panto last year wants me to go audition for him again- I guess just in case I've got really fat since January?! (Please no comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home