The New Adventures of Miss Katerina Juan

Thursday, September 15, 2005

LOST Untold

Miraculous healings? The dead rising from their graves? Mankind reverted back to a primitive almost mythical land where it must fight for its survival against nature, its own individual inner demons and its fellow man? Not to mention the apparently beautiful (!) “eye of the island” which makes monster-y noises and knocks off the inhabitants leaving them on tree-tops. I am of course talking about the wonderful Channel 4 show, Lost. Easily the best US import to hit our screens since The West Wing, debatably the best telly to hit our screens since The West Wing Series 4. Oooh...controversial.
If you’re a fan of the show (and if not, why not), you might be interested in knowing that it has the most fantastic website. Go to the LOST Untold section and you could spend literally days investigating characters’ backstories, finding clues and trying to work out what the flip is going on. It’s really dark and very interactive - my sis and I were actually a bit scared at one point that something was gonna pop out of the screen and get us! Great fun.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    I saw a couple of episodes before I left. It looked good. Thing is, by the time I get round to (probably) borrowing everyone's DVDs which I'm sure they're gonna get, everyone will be talking about the twist at the end.

    This blog is very pink. I confuse it with Karen's.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    I think I may only be liking it cos I think I should... I just don't think the storylines are that good - kinda predictable...

    I do get the Lost Untold emails, though.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Kate John said…

    but WHO hit the guy on the head with the stick??????
    AND when the IT chaseed Locke WHAT did he see and why did he lie and say he didn't see it?
    totally hooked...

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Yeah....I know... but the twee cheesy "characters overcoming themselves" storylines leave me with a slightly bad taste in my mouth.

    I saw the E4 one last week (Channel 4 next week), and....ugh.... my stomach churned. It was so....Hollywood!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home