The New Adventures of Miss Katerina Juan

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Islington Fame Academy

Guitar chords learnt so far:
A E D C G F Em Am Dm Cm

Only thing is: I took up the guitar to look cool.
So far: Not looking so cool.
Last night's rendition of Killing Me Softly after 2 glasses of wine: Anything but cool.
Although my sister thinks that my extended vowel sounds ("kiiiiil...no..er...kiiiilll...wait...kiiiiiiiilling me softly with hiiii...hiiiiiiiiis song...") may spawn a new art form.
But not a cool one.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Glad to see you are back and with whole new adventures as well! I look forward to reading them.

    Good Luck with finding job, house, church etc!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Ha ha - that's what people tend to have to do when I'm accompanying them.

    You'll have to play geetah if Barenaked Sole ever have another gig ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home