The New Adventures of Miss Katerina Juan

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

DEAD OR ALIVE

Many of you already know that my mum had an unfortunate Christmas shopping mishap in which I ended up with the contents of another Kate John’s Amazon Wish List. Having thoroughly enjoyed the entire first season of Twin Peaks after its very unexpected arrival, I was eager to discover the conclusions to all the many cliff-hangers in the final episode, including the shooting of the Holmesian hero, FBI Agent Cooper. But it turns out Season 2 is not available for love nor money. So if there’s anyone out there who has seen or knows someone who’s seen the 2nd Series, please let me know whether my lovely genius Agent Cooper made it to Season 2!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    That's made me giggle quite a lot for quite a while now....poor your-mum!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home